Welcome to the first installment of our Employee Spotlight series! We will be introducing you to the employees that make up Inspired Opinions, and Schlesinger Associates. We will begin this series with a member of our Panel Services Team, William Moore.

What do you do at Schlesinger Associates, and Inspired Opinions?

“I’m a ‘Panel Coordinator’ here at Schlesinger Associates, heavily focused on customer service. I help assist our members to resolve all of their inquiries, and concerns. My job is to facilitate communication between our internal staff and our panelists to ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible.”

Where did you hear about Schlesinger Associates?

“There’s an interesting story behind this one! I’ve always wanted to give Corporate America a try, mainly because Workaholics is my favorite show, which is what gave me the idea. So I began researching potential companies, and Schlesinger Associates stood out from the rest of them. And once I came in for my interviews I realized that Schlesinger was without a doubt the best fit for me! I’ve been here since September, of 2015, and haven’t regretted it for a second.”

What is your favorite part of working at Schlesinger Associates?

“There is an amazing vibe at Schlesinger, which I could feel since day one when I walked in the door. Everyone works hard and helps each other without hesitation, which really creates very warm and caring atmosphere. Although we work very hard, we know how to have fun and enjoy what we do.”

What is your ideal vacation spot?

“Hmmm… maybe Hawaii, although anywhere with a beach is good with me!”

You have a time machine for a day, where and when will you go?

“I would probably go 5 years into the future so that I can see how things will change, and that way I’ll know what to expect moving forward. I like knowing what’s going to happen.”

If you have to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?

“PIZZA! That’s an easy one!”

What is the title of your autobiography?

“Diary of Will the Science Guy” (It’s worth noting that he was an Earth Science major in college)

Who is the one person you would love to meet, and why? (Dead or alive)

“Nikola Tesla. It would be amazing to talk with someone that was so smart and ahead of his time, and maybe some of his genius will rub off on me”

What is the one superpower you wish you had, and why?

“Teleportation: Why would you not want the ability to be go anywhere in the world whenever you want!? Like, say I wanted to go to Italy to get some pizza. ZAP I’m in Italy enjoying a slice of pizza while sitting on top of the Colosseum”

What is your favorite genre of music?

“I’d say it’s a tie between Alternative Rock and EDM (Electric Dance Music). I’m pretty sure I’ve been listening to the same music that I did back in 2003.”

What is your favorite thing to do on your off-day?

“I really like to spend my time hanging out with my friends”

Would you rather speak every language in the world or play every instrument in the world, and why?

“Speak every language! I would love to be able to communicate with LITERALLY everyone in the world; it would definitely make traveling to a foreign country much easier!”

What would be the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?

“Plane tickets to all over the globe, I really want to travel! Hopefully I also speak every language too, haha, that would complete my journey around the world.”

Well, it seems that William is a huge pizza and science fan, haha! William has been an enthusiastic member of the Schlesinger family, and has brought that same passion every time he speaks with one our members! We also would like to thank him for opening up for us! But now we’d like to turn the tables and ask you a question.

Blog Question of the Week

We thought it’d be fun to get your opinion on one of these questions! So this week’s Blog Question of the Week is: What would be the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?!

Be sure to comment, tell us what you would buy! To comment, make sure that you click on the Articles title, and that you’re on the individual article page.

Have a beautiful day!

1. I’d open a place for homeless animals which would.be s no kill shelter. Theycwoukdnt be caged all the time. They’d have their entire day to run and play.

Also please don’t take offense. But a pet peeve of mine is English errors. In your interview with William Moore he said he’d like to meet Nikola Tesla because he’d like to meet someone that is that smart Should be someone WHO is that smart. It is a very usual mistake. People do it all the time. I’m certain I do also. But reading it makes it more obvious

2. Iwould take a deep breath and feel some of my burden being lifted off of me😃 while i don’t have a lot of money i always try to give my time so let the helping others begin👣 family friends and community here I come*

Liked by 1 person

3. What would be the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?!

I would first want to pay off all my loans (Education and Car loan). From there on I would help my boyfriend and family members pay off their debt. After that I would save some, give some to family members, and donate the rest. I have a job, family, and friends. I do not need much more than that.

Liked by 1 person

1. That’s a beautiful answer Ashley! You have all your priorities straightened out and in line! Money may corrupt some people, but you are definitely not one of them!
      -Ryan

4. First of all,I would make sure our Mobile Home had all the necessary repairs so that we can live safely. Then I would either fix up the garage or build a new one. After the above, I would buy a nice and sturdy shed to put in our yard. Also, I would buy a beautiful fence that would surround the outside of our home. In addition, to the above I would buy a small Green House so that I could grow beautiful plants and flowers. I would set up a well needed Retirement Account so that I wouldn’t have to worry about the future. After all the above was taken care of I would pay off our debts, travel around the country to see my relatives and take my husband, children and their families to Disneyworld or Disneyland.

Liked by 1 person

1. Wow! You must of had your answer ready before you even read the question! This has definitely been thought of, in depth, before today! This is a great plan, and one that no one could complain about!
      -Ryan

5. Kristen Hathcock May 18, 2016 at 9:06 pm

I would give my church the money to build their empowerment center to help our local community. Then I would make sure I paid all my debts and purchased a home for my two children and myself.

Liked by 1 person

1. Helping out your local community is a great first purchase/donation choice!
      -Ryan

6. I am a caregiver for my mother who has Alzheimer’s disease. The first thing I would spend the money on though is my daughter’s college education. Then I would spend it on land wherever we chose to live so I could design a home that’s killer, full of mod cons and way more safe and convenient for my mom. Ah…I love this senerio! I could go on and on so let’s hope if I ever do win I win a lot! :::wiggles eyebrows:::

Liked by 1 person

1. That’s a smart move! Education is very important, and I’m sure your daughter would greatly appreciate not having to worry about student loans! That’s every college students dream! And it would appear the tricked out house is becoming a common theme, you’re right on par with Diane!
      -Ryan

7. I wouldnt buy but give. I hope i win enough that each person in my family including daughter in law and son in law and uncle, one million apiece. Then i wouldn not have to worry about if they had enough to pay bills. Of course after that i would buy all i need.

Liked by 1 person

1. That’s very noble of you! Family is very important, and that type of kindness is what makes the world a better place! And I’m sure that not having to worry about bills would be greatest weight lifted off of anyones back!
      -Ryan

8. Diane. Elsensohn May 13, 2016 at 6:16 pm

I believe a new Home, so that it would meet our needs. So I wouldn’t drive the. w/c into the corners of the wall knocking the plaster off ( funny but not really).

Liked by 1 person

1. A nice cozy house is always a great choice, everyone deserves to be comfortable where they live! Plus you can probably buy a really beautiful house, any where you want, with some lotto money! And imagine all the great upgrades you could install, you’d easily have the coolest house of the block!
      -Ryan