We’ve decided to change up the blog this week, instead of doing an informative piece we’d like to ask you all a question! What’s your favorite way to participate?

This past week we touched on the different ways you can participate in Inspired Opinions studies, each one with its own advantages.   Who knows the advantages better than those who are actually doing the participating!   Everyone has done such a great job contributing their opinions and we thought this question would give everyone the chance to share even more.

Comp

Online

The first option is by your Computer or Mobile Device. The only requirement for this is an internet connection. You don’t even have to talk to a live person, just you and your computer. You complete all of your tasks online, and collect your reward. This option is great for someone who likes to provide their opinions at their own pace, or maybe someone who is on the shy side. Sometimes it’s easier to answer questions when you can take your time, or if you just don’t feel like talking to a live person.

InPerson

In-Person

Your second option is to join an In-Person focus group. This will require you to come into one of our beautiful facilities, where you get to interact with your fellow community members.  This option works best for those of you who like to talk to a group, meet people and share their opinions in an interactive environment.  If you think there is nothing more exciting than when a conversation really starts to flow, and your opinions come out of you with ease, building on the opinions of your fellow group members, then this option will appeal to you.phone

Phone

The final option is by sharing over the Phone.  The only requirement for this type of participation is a working phone.  Phone surveys are a hybrid of in-person and online surveys, where you can participate from the comfort of your own home, but you still get to have a more interactive experience.  For someone who doesn’t like a group, isn’t near one of our facilities, or can’t find the time in their schedule to join us, this is a great way to participate.

There is no right or wrong way to participate; it’s all a matter of your preference.  No matter what method you prefer, you are still contributing your valuable opinions and getting rewarded to do it.  You can’t lose!

Blog Question of the Week

What’s your favorite way of participating in studies and why?   You can even show us your favorite method this week.  Take a picture of yourself participating in your favorite type of study and post it on Instagram. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #InspiredOpinions

We want to hear your opinions and see you participating in the different methods!

To comment, make sure that you click on the Article’s title, and that you’re on the individual article’s page.

Have an amazing day!

1. I like doing focus groups! Haven’t tried phone but it sounds like fun.

Liked by 1 person

1. I Love the one on one with different people ,and also the surveys.

Liked by 1 person

2. I like in-person ,then phone then ,online surveys .I have received an $80 Visa and a $125 check for doing an in person on smoke alarms for your clients

Liked by 1 person

3. Prefer on line so I can do on my schedule. In person might be fun. I NEVER answer the phone because of the very high percentage of annoying and scam phone calls that I receive.

Liked by 1 person

4. I like participating in Inspired Opinions by way of computer. I enjoy answering the surveys that Inspired Opinions send to me in my email. That way,I can take my time and give my full attention and ideas on the survey!

Liked by 1 person

5. This is my first time ever participating in a blog.
    I just discovered this option while reading the email.
    I like the convenience of Online Surveys because I can reply to them wherever I am, at any time. I always get excited when I see an email from Inspired Opinions.
    I also enjoy the In Person Surveys, as one of the lucky chosen participants. It’s fun to be part of the survey group, to share in the discussions & to see people’s facial expressions as they relay their thoughts.
    Phone Survey is my least favorite because a missed call is a missed opportunity.

Liked by 1 person

6. My favorite is in person. Nothing like a group discussion to sort out new ideas.

7. Saundra Juniet June 9, 2016 at 3:15 pm

I like email surveys best becasue they are most convenient

8. Elaine Milson June 6, 2016 at 11:33 am

My favorite way would have to be in person. I enjoy meeting and talking with different people.

Liked by 1 person

9. I like doing in person focus groups. Those are entertaining. But since I don’t get a lot of invites for those I would like to do a lot more online. However I check for online surveys when I log in and there is nothing there. I hear about people doing online surveys, but I don’t ever have any listed. How can I get some online surveys?

Liked by 1 person

1. Another way to receive online survey invitations through email. Once we have a survey that matches your profile you’ll get an invitation. Please make sure that your information is accurate and up to date! This way you’ll be invited to the correct survey!
      -Ryan

10. Diane. Elsensohn June 2, 2016 at 5:53 pm

Hi, in person or on line pull be Great

Liked by 1 person

11. I like the surveys online the best because I have more time to think of what I want to say…and how I want to say it. Sometimes I need to think a minute so I can answer thoughtfully and honestly. I haven’t done a survey by phone for you but I have done some for other people…it’s not too bad…if they are not overly long and drawn out. I haven’t done anything for you in terms of a “In Person Focus Group”..sad to say your facilities to do this are far away from me. I have completed one for another survey site. I enjoyed it so. It was wonderful to meet and be with people face to face that wanted to share their opinion on a worthwhile subject. Also, I enjoyed the man that was leading the discussion…you could tell he loved his job.

Liked by 1 person

1. How do you get surveys online. Every time I log in there aren’t any surveys.

Liked by 1 person

1. You will receive online survey invitations through email. You’ll get a survey invite once we have a study that matches your qualifications and interests. Please make sure that your information is accurate and up to date! That way you’ll be invited to the correct survey!
        -Ryan

12. My top two choices would be online or in person. Both have pluses and minuses. If forced to make a choice, I would pick online because it is more convenient.

Liked by 1 person

1. It’s hard to beat the convenience of our online studies!
      -Ryan

13. I love the internet ,But talking on the phone is nice to

Liked by 1 person

1. The reason is i am so relaxed on both the internet and phone and that makes me more open to clear thoughts I learn so much participating

Liked by 1 person

14. In person is nice I would get to see the person face to face. On the phone is fine to.

Liked by 1 person

1. It adds an extra element of fun when you can see the person you’re speaking with!
      -Ryan