1. I’ve had nothing but a great experience with every opportunity that I’ve had to work with your company. In fact, I just wrote a thank you to everyone at Schlesinger Associates on your Facebook wall. So it’s nice to eMeet you, Steve! You’re probably really nice but sorry, I already have a favorite… Linda Schlesinger! Linda’s my girl… as the kids say! No seriously, it’s been really cool to help companies with their research and a “bomb dot com” great experience every time I’ve stepped into your Houston office and been a survey participant.

Happy Blogging! I’ll stop by again.
    – Carlo

Liked by 1 person

2. It’s so rewarding to know your experience is a valued asset to be cherished
    Maria

Liked by 1 person

3. Thank you for the opportunity

Liked by 1 person

4. Diane. Elsensohn July 16, 2016 at 3:31 am

Happy to meet you & so Happy to have been included !!!

Liked by 1 person

5. I have been working with you guys for years . Thank you!

Liked by 1 person

6. You’re welcome Steve, haha! I’ll do my best 👍

Liked by 1 person

7. There are many times you may think you qualify and don’t receive a callback. They may have already filled your specific quotas of perhaps gender, age, income levels etc. Just keep replying and you’ll get lucky. Its just a stats game… If the numbers are in your favor and the moon is in the correct phase…. You get it! They inve a lot of great opportunities…. Patience

Liked by 1 person

1. We conduct thousands of surveys each year, covering hundreds of different topics. The best way to participate is by continuing to complete the survey invitations we send to you, the more you complete the more opportunities you’ll receive! We are also working on ways to reward those community members who are completing survey invitations, even if they didn’t get invited to participate!
      -Ryan

8. I am happy to be part of the Inspired opinions family. However, I do not get any surveys invitations therefore I have not been able to participate 😞

Liked by 1 person

1. Be patient friend! It took me a while to get started too, but then I started getting invited to studies! its an easy way to make some extra cash. its also nice to see that the ceo cares about us 😀

Liked by 1 person

2. Kristine Smith July 13, 2016 at 10:55 pm

Same here! Still waiting but I will be patient. 😱

Liked by 1 person

3. Please be patient. We conduct thousands of surveys each year, and soon there will be an opportunity for you to participate! We encourage you to also check out a previous blog post of ours: “We Heard You Loud and Clear“. This article will give you some tips on how to get more survey invitations!
      -Ryan

9. Still waiting to get a call.. I have qualified for surveys and never called..I just received an invitation for Urturine fibroids and definitely know first hand on them since I suffered for years with them. Please someone contact me to do a study

Liked by 1 person