From all of us at Inspired Opinions, and Schlesinger Associates, we’d like to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

IOThanksgiving2016.jpg

Blog Question of the Week

We’d like to know how you spend Thanksgiving! What is your favorite part of your family’s Thanksgiving celebration?

Have a wonderful day!

1. After we stuff ourselves we play board or card games. It keeps us awake.

Liked by 1 person

1. That sounds like a fun tradition! What’s your favorite card/board game you usually play?
      -Ryan

2. Thank you !! i hope your holidays were great as well. I just saw your email. its very kind of you.

Liked by 1 person

1. This was the first time in years where i didn’t have to cook so I was ecstatic about that!! My kids and I went to a very close friends’ home for dinner and it was a very wonderful experience. Dinner was great!!

Liked by 1 person

1. That must of took some of the stress out of the holidays, not having to cook. A little more time to spend with the family, and added bonus to the holiday!
        -Ryan

3. Having the kids all home – going to the high school football game -one of the longest rivalries in the country- having a huge group of family for dinner- and after everyone is gone for the day just sitting in the family room enjoying the end of a busy day with our children! Nothing better!

Liked by 1 person

1. Sure sounds like nothing could be better! Having all the kids home must be really nice! But I have one question for you: Did you win the football game?! 🙂
      -Ryan

4. Just being together for a meal and laughing, hugging, and enjoying the time we get to spend together thanking God for all that He has blessed us with. I am blessed beyond measure!!!

Liked by 1 person

1. What a nice way to spend the day! Together time with the family is exactly what Thanksgiving is about!
      -Ryan

5. I spent hours making pies for friends and our Church I am in my PJ and relaxing after going to the Church for Thanksgiving dinner with a good book I am in a happy place!

Liked by 1 person

1. You must make some amazing pies then! And relaxing in your PJ’s with a good book is a fantastic way to end any day!
      -Ryan

6. I enjoy cooking and visiting with folks we haven’t seen for awhile. The whole thing is really worth the effort!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Liked by 1 person

1. Oh yes, Thanksgiving is a great reason to reconnect with people who don’t usually see! What a great setting to catch up with everyone!
      -Ryan

7. We’ll be celebrating Thanksgiving at my parent’s house, ages 95 and 98! That’s what I’m most thankful for. Bringing over the turkey with all the fixings!

Liked by 1 person

1. That’s how the holiday is supposed to be spent, with family! And who could possibly argue with turkey with all the fixings!
      -Ryan

8. We are on our way to my mom’s house right now. Getting together with family is always a great way to relax, laugh and eat! I can’t wait for the pumpkin pie!

Liked by 1 person

1. Sounds awesome! And a Thanksgiving isn’t complete without pumpkin pie, it probably was delicious!
      -Ryan

9. I am spending time with my best friend and cooking today. Then off to have dinner with family.

Liked by 1 person

1. What are best friends for? Hanging out and cooking on holidays! I hope you two put your chef hats on too!! 🙂
      -Ryan

10. I enjoy spending time reminiscing about childhood experience as well as eating dinner with family and friends.

Liked by 1 person

1. Sounds like a great Thanksgiving tradition! Swapping stories and chowing down on some good food, perfect way to spend the holiday!
      -Ryan