1. It was my 7th birthday and I received a pair of ball-bearing roller skates and it came with a skate key which I wore around my beck. Pure joy!

2. My favorite birthday gift was years ago when I moved away to another state (it was about 2 hours away from home) and on my birthday, my fiance’ at the time was taking me to dinner and dancing but he had to stop at my aunt’s house to use the bathroom on the way. Once we walked in, I was surprised to see all my family from home there screaming “SURPRISE”!!! Best Birthday Bash ever!!!

3. My favorite birthday gifts was my mom who always bake an chocolate cake or brought an cake for me.

4. Early on I wanted a bicycle so I could ride around the block, like my older brothers could. I remember that my parents said they did not have the money for it, because my dad was not working at the time. So I was resigned to not getting it.
    Then on my birthday, they called me out to the garage, and sitting where the car usually was, was a used Schwann Bicycle, but it was like a new one to me. At first it was too big to get on, and so, I would take it to the garden wall in front of the house, and that made me high enough to get my leg over the bar to ride it. It was another year or so before I was tall enough to sit on the seat, but I loved that old bike. Eventually, I rode it to school and then a paper route.

5. When I was in third grade a got a sparkly white bicycle with a banana seat for my birthday! Best present ever. I rode that bike every day ❤️

6. Loved my first two wheeled bike with the blue frame and white banana seat … until someone stole it off our front porch one night when my parents were out for dinner. The babysitter didn’t hear a thing!